Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heads-Up / News for the Weekend

The official clean-up and starting the re-build begins this weekend! I even took Monday and Tuesday off to have a little extra time. I have to finish up a project for a buddy on The Trek prop Zone to pick up on Saturday, then it’s no holds barred Ready Room work.

I’ve drawn out all my templating, redesigned the desk (adding a raised button pad to turn on and off a light source,) and even moved some of the decorative elements around in the room and figured out some lighting.

I have my first round of purchases price listed and sourced. First to go in the room will be the two side Pylons (slightly redesigned from the model), the TV Wall mount and shelf system, and organization in the closet.

If I have time, I will start on the desk. I will post some images of the desk design soon. It will be made from some nice oak plywood and will include some interesting design elements I found in my scrap bins.

So stay tuned for some updates with pictures after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment